AMS Neve 1073LB Mono Mic Preamp Module - 500 Series
The AMS Neve 1073LB appeared on our recommended list for Microphone Preamps from February 2018 until April 2020.
|Sound On Sound||Hugh Robjohns||99/100|
Popularly used by artists and producers since the '70s, the original Neve 1073 module is widely considered as an industry standard when it comes to mic preamps. And to this day, many manufacturers still try to mimic its sound, like the Golden Age Pre-73.
The AMS Neve 1073lb is a modern recreation of the preamps of that iconic console, repacked into a compact form factor to meet the space requirements of today's producers and musicians.
It comes with the same components. circuit design and hand-wound transformers that the original had, making it as close as possible to the original - only more portable and reliable.
Own a piece of history with this expert approved modern reproduction of the venerable Neve 1073 preamp.
- Channels: 1
- Mic Preamps: Neve 1073 Preamp Class A Preamp with Neve Marinair transformers
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.5 dB)
- Input Connectors: 1 x Combo XLR-1/4"
- Controls: Knobs: Gain, Trim | Buttons: Phase, Impedance and Front Input selector
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 5.25" x 5.75"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.