Audient iD22 10-Channel USB Audio Interface - 2 Analog Inputs
The iD22 appeared on our recommended list for iPad Compatible USB Audio Interfaces from May 2018 until October 2019.
The Audient ID22 is a 2-in / 6-out audio interface, with two Class A preamps paired with Burr Brown AD-DA converters that allow for 24-bit/96kHz resolution. And since Audient mic preamps are highly sought after, they are expected to improve the recording quality that you get from the iPad.
But it's not just microphone recordings that will benefit, because it also comes with a dedicated instrument input with JFET DI circuitry.
The Audient 22 comes with in a compact and stylish form factor that make it easy on the eyes and easy to carry around.
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Connectors: USB (Requires Lightning to USB Adapter)
- Simultaneous Channels: 2 (Up to 10 via ADAT)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x 1/4" DI (Instrument), 2 x 1/4" Return, 1 x ADAT/S/SDPIF
- Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (2 Pairs of Stereo Output), 2 x 1/4" Send Headphones
- MIDI: USB
- Power: Requires AC Power Supply or Powered USB Hub
- Phantom Power: 48V (When using AC Power Supply)