Behringer Ultragain Pro MIC2200 - 2 Channel Tube Mic Preamp (Discontinued)
Submitted by Alexander Briones on Feb. 27, 2018..
Although the Behringer Ultragain Pro MIC2200 was previously on our recommended list, it has since been discontinued. To see which options we currently recommend, look at our guide to The Best Microphone Preamps.
The Ultragain Pro MIC2200 is an entry level mic preamp with two channels, utilising a pair of 12AX7 tubes designed to add old school warmth to vocal recordings and even live performances.
Aside from the usual gain, phantom power and phase invert, the unit also features a 12dB high-pass filter, parametric EQ and LED metering
The unit comes in 1U rack profile for easy integration into your existing rack gear.
- Channels: 2
- Mic Preamps: 2 Tube Preamps
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 200kHz
- Input Connectors: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Output Connectors: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Controls: Gain, Phantom Power, EQ
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 8.5" x 19"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.