Boss Acoustic Singer Live - 60-Watt Combo Acoustic Amp
- Power Rating: 60 Watts
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Channels: 2
- Master Volume: Yes
- Inputs: x 1/4" Guitar Input, 1 x Combo XLR (Mic/Line In), 1 x 1/8" Aux Input
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (DI/line out)
- Controls: Per Channel (Volume, 3-Band EQ, Anti-Feedback, Phase, Reverb), Delay/Echo CH1, Chorus CH2, Harmony, Looper
- Speakers: 2 x 6.5” Woofer, 2 x 1" Tweeter
- Weight: 23.18 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.37” x 14.5” x 10.81”
Many of today's acoustic amps are microphone ready, but the Boss Acoustic Singer Live takes it a step further with its built-in vocal effects and looper functionality.
The vocal effects included are based on Boss' VE-8 Acoustic Singer pedal, it allows for many types of effects including smart real-time vocal harmonies that are based what you're playing on your guitar.
It also features Boss' Acoustic Resonance effect which adds fullness and depth to the resulting sound to make it sound more similar to a miked acoustic.
It also comes equipped with essential input / output options, including Aux input with level control, phantom power option for mics, separate DI outputs for voice and guitar, and USB audio interface functionality.
The amp is rated at 60 Watts, and comes with two pairs of 6.5" woofers and 1" tweeters.
|Premier Guitar||Adam Perlmutter||87.5/100|
|Guitar Girl Magazine||Sasha Vallely||85/100|
The Acoustic Singer Live appeared on our recommended list for Acoustic Guitar Amps from $500 to $1000 from June 2021 until March 2022 when it was replaced by other amps that out-ranked it in that price bracket.