Rode K2 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
Submitted by Jason Horton on Jun. 7, 2016..
- Large 1" capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class ‘A’ valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone