Rode NT1-A-MP Matched Stereo Pair Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphones
The Rode NT1-A-MP is not a separate model from the NT1-A (The MP stands for "Matched Pair"). On its own, the NT1-A has earned a reputation for one of the most quiet mics in the industry. This makes it perfect for capturing intimate nuanced performances.
As a pair of overheads or room mics, recorded tracks get a better noise floor, thus not adding to the collective noise when using multiple mics.
Their high SPL handling can keep up with even the loudest of drummers without internally distorting.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB
- Dynamic Range: Not specified
- Equivalent Noise Level: 5dBA (A-weighted)
- Power Requirements: 24V or 48V Phantom Power
- Connection Material: Not specified
- Weight: 11.5oz (326g)
- Extras: Shock Mounts, Pop Filters