Roland KC-150 65 Watt 4-Channel Keyboard Amp (Discontinued)
Gearank High Notes
- Output Power: 65 Watts.
- Number of Channels: 4.
- Inputs: First one is XLR/1/4" and the other 3 are all 1/4" Line level inputs - also has an RCA Aux input.
- Outputs: 1/4" line out + 1/4" Subwoofer out + 1/4" Headphone out.
- Speakers: 12" Woofer + 1" Tweeter.
- Tone Control: High & Low EQ knobs.
- Frequency Response: Not specified.
- Size: 18.9375" x 11.625" x 17.125" .
- Weight: 34 lbs. 3 oz.
Note: This has been superseded by the Roland KC-200.
This is a 4 channel amp with volume control on each channel and a master 2-band EQ.
It has an XLR input for dynamic microphones and a stereo RCA Auxiliary input.
Like all the Roland KC series amps it has an output for a subwoofer if you want to beef up the bottom end.
It is used by keyboardists as a practice and performance amp and also as a stage monitor.
It is also used by musicians of all types as an amp and a personal PA system - including acoustic guitarists and electronic drummers.
The vast majority of owners are happy with this amp and the added flexibility of being able to add a subwoofer.
Having been discontinued it's hard to find in stores these days so if you're looking for a new amp then check out our guide to The Best Keyboard Amps.