Shure PSM 900 (P9TRA425CL) Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
Gearank High Notes
- 2018.12: Equal Highest Rated Wireless In Ear Monitor System
- Shure PSM 300
The PSM 900 (P9TRA425CL) appeared on our recommended list for Wireless In Ear Monitor Systems from our first edition in December 2016 until February 2022 when it was out-ranked by other systems.
|Front Of House||Paul Overson||96/100|
|Church Production||Rob Connelly, John F. McJunkin||98/100|
There's no denying the popularity and reach of Shure, so it's not surprising to find them entrenched in this list, this time with the PSM900, a versatile wireless IEM with extended connectivity and bandwidth options.
This compact wireless system features Shure’s P9T transmitter with Group scan and Sync technology for convenient automatic configuration.
There’s also the CueMode that allows for monitoring up to 20 mixes, and MixMode for creating custom mix of two channels.
Another nifty feature is called “automatic gain control” which ensures signal reliability and clarity.
The included Shure P9RA receiver runs on a rechargeable battery.
If you're looking for a reliable professional-level wireless in-ear monitor system that you can expand on, then check out the Shure PSM 900.
- Transmitter: P9T
- Receiver: P9RA
- Earphones: SE425CL
- Frequency Range: G6 (470MHz - 506MHz), G7 (506MHz - 542MHz) bands available
- Number of Frequencies: 20 per band
- Transmitter Input: 2 x XLR/Combo
- Transmitter Output: 1 x 1/4" Headphones
- Receiver Output: 1 x 1/8"
- Receiver Power: Rechargeable
- Earphone Type: Bud
- Earphone Freq Response: 20Hz-19kHz
- Earphone Cable Length: 64"