QSC KLA12 1000W 12" Line Array Powered PA Speaker
- LF Driver: 1 x 12"
- HF Driver: 1.75"
- Amplifier: Class D Amplifiers with On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Output Power Continuous: 1000 W peak (500 w LF + 500 w HF)
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 131dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Enclosure: Impact resistant ABS, Rugged powder coated steel grille
- Mounting: Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, 3 x M10 Fly Points
- Inputs: 1 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x XLR Link
- Controls:Power, Attenuation, LF Setting (External Sub/Normal/DEEP), Array Size (1-5), Front LED (Pwr/Limit/Off)
- Dimensions: 23.4" x 16.6" x 15"
- Weight: 55 lb
The QSC KLA12 is a a lightweight, powered line array speaker that works equally well as a single unit.
As part of a flown array, the KLA12's 1.75" HF driver gets directed by a specially designed waveform for excellent dispersion.
A full 90° x 90° array can be achieved with just 4 units.
For pole mounting, the built-in tilt direct aids positioning and aim.
A total of 5 units can be stacked and flown for maximum dispersion at larger venues.
Those that want a compact line array system have chosen the KLA12 for its modularity and mounting options with it being relatively easy to set up.
They synergize well with most subwoofer systems and have a clear, precise sound with great dispersion.
If you're looking for a compact line array for semi-permanent installations in venues, the QSC KLA12 is a smart choice.
|Ask Sound||Annette Boyd||96/100|
|Pro Sound||Will James & Dan Wothke||98/100|
This appeared on our recommended list for Powered PA Speakers under $2000 from May 2021 until March 2022 when it was removed due to a price increase that made it ineligible for the list.