RME Fireface UCX 36-Channel USB Audio Interface - 8 Analog Inputs
Gearank High Notes
- October 2020: Equal Highest Rated USB Audio Interface With 8 Analog Inputs
- December 2019: Highest Rated USB Audio Interface With 8 Analog Inputs
- January 2019: Highest Rated USB Audio Interface With 8 Analog Inputs
- December 2017: Highest Rated USB Audio Interface With 8 Analog Inputs
The Fireface UCX first appeared on our recommended list in December 2017 when it took the top rated spot in the 8 Analog Input category.
It held that position until October 2020 when it became the equal top with the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen.
It dropped down to second place behind the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd Gen in October 2021 where it remains today.
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 6
- Inputs: 2 x XLR Combo, 6 x TRS
- Outputs: 6 x TRS, 1 x Headphones
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0, USB 3, Firewire 400
- MIDI: I/O
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Zero-Latency: Monitoring, Effects and Processing
- User's Guide
- RME User Forum - Fireface UCX questions
- Warranty - 6 Months Minimum + Additional warranty periods that differ by country. Sweetwater offers their own free 2 year warranty for US customers.
|Sound On Sound||Sam Inglis||94/100||Gearspace||CPhoenix||90/100|
|Tape Op||Andy Hong||90/100|