Slate Digital VMS-ONE Microphone Preamp
The VMS-ONE appeared on our recommended list for Microphone Preamps from April 2020 where it remained until March 2021 when it was out-ranked by other preamps.
Designed by famed audio designer Paul Wolff of API, the VMS-ONE by Slate Digital is meant to be a linear sounding preamp to complement their Modelling Microphone series.
While its primary purpose is to be part of a mic and preamp modelling system, the VMS-ONE holds its own as a standalone preamp for regular condenser mics.
- Channels: 1
- Mic Preamps: 1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Connectors: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo mic / instrument
- Output Connectors: 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x XLR
- Controls:Gain, Phantom Power, Polarity, Pad, Inst/Mic Switch, Output
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 4.75" x 7.375"