TASCAM TA-1VP Vocal Processor Channel Strip w/ Auto-Tune
|delamar (German)||Michael Kilian||80/100|
TASCAM is usually a brand associated with audio interfaces and historically, the Portastudio casette tape multitrack recorder.
The TA-1VP is more than just a channel strip: It is a digital modelling platform that emulates high-end consoles, channel strips and mics.
It has an autotune feature - instead of a stylistic autotune implementation like what artists like T-Pain use, it is more of a performance based subtle pitch correction effect.
The Tascam TA-1VP is meant for those looking for a preamp with DAW-like channel strip functionality with multiple inserts available including pitch correction.
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (line), 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Preamp:Digital Mic and Preamp emulations
- Compressor / Limiter:Included in the built-in digital effects suite
- Equalizer:Various digital eqs from graphic to parametric
- Rackmountable: Yes - 2U