Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12 Electronic Percussion Pad
Submitted by Alden Acosta on Jun. 1, 2022..
The DTX-MULTI appeared on our recommended list for Electronic Drum Pads from June 2021 until May 2022.
|Sound On Sound||Paul Nagle||92/100|
|Music Radar||Jordan McLachlan||80/100|
*Displayed values are prior to the Gearank Algorithm's adjustments it makes when evaluating the source.
The Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12 is a great multipad to expand your sonic pallete with over 1200 drum, percussion and keyboard sounds packed neatly into a portable package.
What's unique about this drum pad is it's multimode which optimizes it's sensitivity for either sticks, hands, or even fingers with mutable pads depending on your situation or playstyle.
This is perfect for versatile drummer/percussionists who want lots of sounds at their fingertips…literally.
- Built-in pads: 12
- External inputs: 5 (three-zone x 1; monaural x 4)
- Internal Sounds: Drum kits: Preset: 50 User-defined: 200 ; Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes; Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,061 Keyboard: 216; Wave memory: 64 MB
- Effects: Variation x 42 types; Chorus x 6 types; Reverb x 6 types; 5-band master equalizer
- Additional Functions: Sequencer, MULTI-Mode! -Play Modes (stick, hand or finger playing)
- Dimensions (WHD): 13.58" x 3.78" x 12.56"
- Weight: 7.28 lbs