Yamaha THR10II WL Wireless 2x3" 20-Watt Battery Powered Modeling Combo Guitar Amp
Gearank High Notes
- 2021.06: Equal Highest Rated Battery Powered Guitar Amp
- Blackstar Fly 3
Roland Micro Cube GX
Roland Cube Street
Yamaha THR30II Wireless
- Blackstar Fly 3
The Yamaha THR10II WL appeared on our recommended list for Battery Powered Guitar Amps for one edition from June 2021 until October 2022 when it was removed due to being out-ranked by other amps.
The THR10II Wireless takes the THR line up another notch with more amp modeling options, effects, software app control, Bluetooth audio streaming support.
And it can do all this for up to 6 hours of continuous playing while running on a rechargeable battery.
This is a 20-Watt single channel amp with dual 3" speakers, housed in a portable desk friendly form factor that's nice to look at.
It lets you choose between 15 VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling) tube amp emulations that covers many of the needs of different musical genres, plus it has 3 bass amp models, 3 mic models for acoustic-electric guitars, and a flat mode for when you want no coloration.
For a truly wireless experience, this amp comes with built-in wireless receiver that's compatible with the Line 6 G10T. This means that you can carry it around, and play your electric guitar without the need for any cable, as long as you have a compatible wireless transmitter.
- Power Rating: 20W (2 x 10W stereo), 15W (battery)
- Speaker: 2 x 3"
- Amp Models: 5 Tube Amp Models (+10 via App), 3 Bass Amps, 2 Acoustic Mic Models, Flat Voicing
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Echo, (THR Remote) Compressor, Noise Gate
- Controls: Amp, Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble, Effect, Echo/Rev, Output (Guitar, Audio), Tap Tempo, 5 x User Presets
- Input: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
- Output: 1 x 1/8" (Headphones)
- Extra Features: Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Wireless Receiver, Bluetooth Compatibility
- Weight: 7.06 lbs.