Atlas Sound MS20E Solid Round Base Mic Stand
The Atlas Sound MS20E is a heavy-duty stand for indoor and outdoor use. Its tubing is designed with cold rolled steel built to withstand extreme conditions. It also comes with a non-reflective ebony epoxy finish.
- Available in Choice of Mirrored Chrome or Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Ideal for a Variety of Studio, Recording, and Performance Applications
- Receive Maximum Stability of Triangular and Oversized Bases with Edge-Concentrated Weight Distribution
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, & Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- Integral Air Suspension
- Base Size: 12" Diameter
- Height: 37"- 66"
- Weight: 14.00 lbs (6.35 kgs)
This stand embodies the professional quality many users were looking for in a mic stand. There were some users noticed it's twice as thick as the regular mic stands they've owned. Some of them also mentioned that it has enough weight to support a boom arm with a microphone.
If you are looking for a stand that's higher quality and is built to last, then this is a good option.