Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport SR Advanced Modulated Delay & Reverb Pedal (Discontinued)
The Disaster Transport SR appeared on our recommended list for Delay Reverb Combo Pedals from March 2021 until September 2022 when it was out-ranked by the EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master V3 and Boss RE-202.
The Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport SR is a dual delay + reverb pedal with a plethora of options.
The controls may look daunting but to explain it simply according to Earthquaker Devices, "The top row of controls are for delay A and the bottom row of controls are for delay B. Delay A is a 600ms delay with modulation and delay B is a 300ms delay with reverb. Both delays can be run separately, in parallel, in series or in series/parallel."
This means an almost limitless palette of sounds with varying degrees of modulation, reverb, asymmetrical repeats, and more are available, all waiting to be discovered from playing around with the intuitive controls.
The Disaster Transport takes your creativity and runs it through a blender, letting out a smooth, lo-fi mix of classic tape tones with a twist of craziness.
- Delay A: 600ms delay with modulation and delay B is a 300ms delay with reverb
- Delay B: 300ms delay with reverb
- Delay A Controls: Time,Repeat, Mix, Depth, Rate, Bleed
- Delay B Controls: Time, Repeat, Mix, Reverb
- Input: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (repeats expression), 1 x 1/4" (bleed expression)
- Output: 1 x 1/4"
- Power: 9V DC Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- Bypass Type: Switchable (True)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.5" x 5.65" x 4.47"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.