Korg microKEY25 USB 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller
The microKEY25 first appeared on our recommended list for 25 Key MIDI Controller Keyboards in June 2017 where it remained until September 2018 when it had been out-ranked by other keyboards.
We also recommended it as a MIDI Keyboard Under $100 from April 2018 until May 2020 when it was out-ranked by other models.
The microKEY 25 presents a slim and lightweight build that has mini velocity-sensitive keys similar to Korg's microKORG XL and microARRANGER.
It includes a built-in joystick for modulation and pitch bend controls, as well as an arpeggiator, sustain and transpose buttons.
It can serve as a USB hub with the use of its two USB ports and is very simple to connect to any computing device since it is class compliant.
The Korg microKEY25 is a portable controller with straightforward and uncomplicated operation. Get it if you want a small MIDI controller to pair with a mobile tablet or laptop setup.
- Keys: 25 Velocity-sensitive natural-touch keys
- Pads: None
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Octaves: -4 to +4
- Bundled Software: None
- Power: USB bus power
- Connectivity: 1 x USB Type B, Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor (sold separately)
- Control Hardware Directly: No
- Compatibility: Mac OS X10.5 or later; Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or SP1 (32bit, 64bit), iOS8 or later
- Dimensions: 15.55" x 5.16" x 2.09"
- Weight: 1.43 lbs.