Pigtronix Infinity Looper
The appeared on our recommended list for Multiswitch Looper Pedals from August 2017 until June 2020 when it was outranked by other loopers.
|Premier Guitar||Charles Saufley||82.5/100|
|Music Radar||Trevor Curwen||90/100|
The Pigtronix Infinity Looper Pedal offers a good range of features, with its two track looping, expanded connectivity options and MIDI compatibility.
Speaking of connectivity, this looper comes with two distinct input/output ports, which lets you record two different sound sources into dedicated loops and playback via dedicated outputs.
There's also an Aux loop out that can be used to send looped audio to a monitor, so your band can play in sync with your loops.
For working with live DAWs and other MIDI capable devices, this unit accepts MIDI Clock start and stop messages.
Basic functionality for each of the two loop tracks are available, including record, playback, overdub, undo and redo.
Other features include reverse playback, loop aging, stuttering, five different stop modes, 50 memory slots, bundled 8GB SD Card (Up to 2 hours of recording), and USB connectivity.
If MIDI compatibility is your priority, and you don't want the bulk and extra features of the Boss RC-300, then the Pigtronix Infinity Looper is ideal for you.
- Total Loop Time: 7,200 to 21,600 Seconds (Depending on SD Card Used)
- Simultaneous Loop Tracks: 2
- Loop Memory Slot: 50 Presets
- Audio Quality: 24-bit A/D/A - 48 kHz Sample Rate
- Input: 2 x 1/4"
- Output: 2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" (Aux Out)
- USB: Micro USB 2.0
- Power: 18V DC Adapter
- Extra Feature: Split Input, Five Stop Modes, Sync Multi Mode, Parallel/Series Loop Mode, Reverse
- Dimensions: 7.4” x 4.6” x 1.5”
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.